The FrameGoGreen living frame kit contains different elements that are inseparable. It includes a wooden frame, a plastic module, a metal rail and water tanks.
- Wooden frame – Made of high quality birch plywood, treated with special oils. The outer dimensions of the frame are 80/55/14 cm. There are openings in the upper and lower chat frames for installation of a irigation tank and an excess water tank.
- Plastic module – Made entirely of recycled material, UV protected. Its dimensions are 50/25/12 cm. Each of the plant cells is 12.5/10 cm in size and has its own water tank. Water flows through the entire module along the gravity path. The excess water flows in to the bottom tank.
- Irrigation tanks – There is two irrigation tanks in the kit. First is placed at the upper part of the frame and it hasa dripper. The second one is for the excess water and it is at the bottom of the frame kit.
- Metal rail – It is used to secure the entire structure to the wall. It is made of galvanized sheet metal 1.5 mm thick and is perforated along its entire length, which is 20 cm.
- Order online: http://framegogreen.com/